Where are we?
- Directly opposite Vauxhall Reserve with Cambria Reserve directly behind.
- Devonport is an historic, picturesque village by the Sea – just ten minutes by ferry from Auckland City
- For more information on what’s on in Devonport, check out Devonport Directory
If you’re coming off the ferry from downtown Auckland (click here for the ferry timetable), head right and walk a few hundred metres down King Edward Parade along the waterfront until you see Vauxhall Road on your left. We are about 10 minutes walk down Vauxhall Rd on your left.
From the airport by car
- If you are coming by car from the South (i.e. direction of Auckland International Airport), stay on Highway (1) until you go over the Harbour Bridge. About 2km on from the bridge, take the Esmonde Road exit which leads to Takapuna and Devonport. If you are coming from the North on Highway (1), the Esmonde Road exit is clearly signposted.
- Stay on Esmonde Road until you reach the T-Junction with Lake Road. Turn right and travel all the way down until it ends in a roundabout at the foot of Mount Victoria. Turn left here into Albert Road and follow it until it meets Vauxhall Road.
Turn right into Vauxhall Road and continue for about 300 metres. 47 Vauxhall Road is unmissable on the right and is right across from a large sports field (cricket/rugby grounds). There is an historical plaque on the front fence. You can park (for free) on the road right in front of the house.
- Devonport Studio
- The Manse, 47 Vauxhall Road
- Auckland 0624, New Zealand
- Tel: +64 (0)9 446 1099
Fill in the form below if you have any questions: